Among others, our most important breeding priorities include:
- Breeding of small and medium Australian Labradoodles. Australian Labradoodles are dogs with hypoallergic, allergic- and asthmatic-friendly, non-shedding coat. They do not demonstrate aggressive behaviours. They are perfect dogs for children of all ages and love playing together.
- Membership in the organisation: European Association of Australian Labradoodles ALAEU (alaeu.com) for multigenerational breeders of Australian Labradoodles. It is an organisation with strict rules, allowing for breeding only the best dogs and bitches of this breed, fully healthy and tested in terms of genetic diseases. Thanks to this, a buyer of a puppy receives a 2-year health guarantee from the breeder.
- Observing ethical code which always puts the welfare of an animal and its well-being first.
- We want to ensure that our puppies have the best possible start; therefore, we want to nurture and raise them in our home, in the company of our children and animals, providing them with a lot of love and care. We put emphasis on proper socialisation so that each puppy is well-prepared for adoption.
- Temperament tests. Each puppy has an individual character and temperament. With the use of temperament test, we will choose a dog whose temperament will match you and your family best.
- You are always welcomed as our guest, you can personally see the bitch and her puppies as well as the surrounding in which the puppies are growing. We invite you to personally pick the puppy up, but we will also each time assist in organising transport of the puppy to your place.
- We offer support and assistance for future owners of Smart Labradoodles puppies. We are open for photographs and news about their growing in their new families.